29 Aug Ep. 11- Bedtime Talks: baby counseling, Sex Life and the question: Do kids ruin a marriage?
Special Guest Host: Craig Roberson on the thepodcastproject. We discuss “baby counseling”- why this is more important than the traditional marriage counseling. How the sex life changes post pregnancy. How to keep the happy- “hearts and rainbows” feeling in the marriage, as well as what we are reading and watching this week.
- Pregnancy weight and postpartum weight- and why so many women lose themselves in the caring and nurturing of kids. And wonder why in they no longer recognize themselves as the woman who was once a bride. Does this affect your sex life?
- Do you find it hard to have sex with a pregnant woman?
- Changes in our sex life once babies come into the family equation- are you still attracted to me after having all these kids?
- Giving your self breaks when life doesn’t go smoothly.
- Keeping Score- who does this most?
- If Mommy and Daddy are not happy- the family is not healthy
- Don’t try to go on a fitness journey alone-
- Don’t put it off- tomorrow is always 24 hours away.
Kimberley’s read for this week: Wild by Cheryl Strayed
Kimberley’s Watch: Cooked with Michael Pollen.
Craig’s Watch: UFC 202. the Macgregor vs. Diaz fight.
Don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes and SUBSCRIBE- so you never miss an episode. If you want to be on the podcast- let us know! You can go to our website: thepodcastproject.com or leave a comment on instagram @thepodcastproject and let us know what topics you would like to hear or talk about!