08 Dec Ep. 71: Cultivating a Life of Joy with Tricia Lovvorn Patterson
Tricia Lovvorn Patterson: our delightful guest on this week’s podcast. We discuss how to cultivate a life of joy, what does living a joyful life even mean? And Practical Steps to Cultivate Joy. I am in serious need of this discussion, and this interview was a total God-Thing. Tricia was in my town this weekend speaking at a Women’s Conference, and I got to meet and interview her in person.
You are going to want to listen to this conversation again and again. Share it with friends and family.
- A daily Filling of God’s Word
- How to live a Joyful Life in practical ways
- Why – as Believers this is important to our witness
- Grumbling+ Complaining = Self-Pity…. This hit me Hard!
- Isolation Breeds Self-Pity
- How to Live the Un-Wasted life and what that looks like in a practical way.
I love Tricia’s heart for women of all ages. She understands the mom-life and how the mundane can be just that- but she chooses everyday to change her perspective. To see life through the lens of Kingdom-Living, or as I remember my pastor saying once, “if it doesn’t matter for eternity, it doesn’t matter.”
Listen, Share and Let’s Cultivate a Life of Joy.
Her Books are so good: