30 Jul SUNDAY CONFESSION 18: – Fashion Trends We are Embarrassed By and Music Confessions- Hannah Alfred
Fashion trends we are embarrassed about
The Cowboy Hat and Dress….”I looked like a Migrant worker! All I was missing was a shovel.”
Hannah’s List of Music:
- Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, Classic Rock…. “Because that’s what you do as a little brown girl in Texas in the 90s.”
- Alternative Grunge Rock Thing. and I was “Wearing my platform clogs and 3 earrings in each ear… “
- Bush, No Doubt, Nirvana, Third Eye Blind, Master P Cash Money Millionaires. “When Bling Bling came on My Life was Over, My life was OVER!!” – Hannah
- Du Op music and the Golden Oldies, Swing. Old Standards
- Jazz: “I don’t understand jazz- I feel Like you need a Ph.D to understand jazz!”
- Greenday album: little 8th grade Hannah knew her parents would HATE!
Kimberley’s Music choices as a 15 year old: The Andrew Sisters, Sentimental Journey, Frank. Blues.
- Big Brother 19
- Sponser a Millennial Today: John B Crist video
Special Reveal and Total Embarrassment: