12 May Ep.41- Louisiana Bride,”A hippie who is forced to live in the city.” Emily Babb is on the Podcast
Ep. 41- We have our favorite LaBride on the Podcast. Emily is a wife, mom, blogger, teacher, and self-proclaimed “hippie who is forced to live in the city.” On the podcast- we discuss blogging life, music we love and won’t admit to loving, and why having a two year is like living in the twilight zone.
Favorite subjects on this episode include:
- Beef Wellington- The Southern Way
- Beatles, N-Sync, and the Spice GirlsWhy
- the internet is so fantastic- Find your People
- Blogging Life- the process and how it changes over time and seasons of life.
- Two year olds and their delightful and eccentric moments.
- Food, Whole 30 and why Pinterest is the way to go
How blogging changes after a baby: “I couldn’t figure out how to wash my hair and Blog at the same time.”
The Walmart- Spaghetti Situation: “I put whole wheat pasta in the cart and you would have thought I asked for a divorce.”
Ice Cream and the Whole30: “I am willing to suffer for the cause.” Mardi Gras Bluebell ice-cream, Americone Dream Ben and Jerry’s and Why Emily needs her own pint!
The Louisiana Bride Blog is a great resource for recipes, culture, lifestyle and fun posts!