29 Apr Ep.40- “Its a Really Messy Ministry: loving people, Foster care, and Why Birth Order is really important.
Lauren Bond is our guest this week. Lauren is mom to 6. Here her story Here on the podcast. We discuss: Birth Order importance, Faith and Family are the Top Two, and How Foster Care is a Journey of Grace.
Quotes to Remember:
- “Passing Your Faith down to your kids is an on going conversation. It is in the day to day.”
- Who are you responsible for? ask this question when you think your child is feeling a like passing the blame.
- use a calendar and alarms to keep up with all the Stuff. The costume days, the snack days, book day, picture day, drug-free week… etc.
- Have Perspective
- Know who you are and whose you are.
- be gentle on yourself. Women can be so self-deprecating- and this is not fair to you or the girls listening and imitating you.
- Leaders always Lead
- Faith and Family are my Top Two things in my life.