29 Apr Ep.40- “Its a Really Messy Ministry: loving people, Foster care, and Why Birth Order is really important.
http://psychicevents.co.uk/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://psychicevents.co.uk/ Lauren Bond is our guest this week. Lauren is mom to 6. Here her story Here on the podcast. We discuss: Birth Order importance, Faith and Family are the Top Two, and How Foster Care is a Journey of Grace.
Quotes to Remember:
- “Passing Your Faith down to your kids is an on going conversation. It is in the day to day.”
- Who are you responsible for? ask this question when you think your child is feeling a like passing the blame.
- use a calendar and alarms to keep up with all the Stuff. The costume days, the snack days, book day, picture day, drug-free week… etc.
- Have Perspective
- Know who you are and whose you are.
- be gentle on yourself. Women can be so self-deprecating- and this is not fair to you or the girls listening and imitating you.
- Leaders always Lead
- Faith and Family are my Top Two things in my life.