03 Mar Ep. 32- The Momma Project- #staythecourse -Real Mom Talk
We are talking about Intentional Parenting on today’s podcast. What does this mean? How can we keep up the pace when we are weary? Pam gives us a picture of what a day looks like in the Life of the White family, crazy moments and all. Intentional parenting is maintaining a presence of mind and as a parent knowing the end goal. Pam gives tips and tricks on how to rejuvenate the weary soul.
Quotes to love:
- I’m not a Maid, I’m a Mom
- Always have a snack on hand- they are usually little bears to deal with due to blood sugar issues. (when you want to have a sane conversation with your kid- after school pick up)
- You fight the most with people you love the most
- Wednesdays are the Worst
- The first time we tried game night – it was a disaster!
- I want our home to be a place of comfort and peace. This is my place.
Things to try:
- Wednesday Game Nights
- Dance Parties in the kitchen or while driving are a way to help break the tension.
Sugar by Maroon 5 Full disclosure: “the kids and I like “Sugar” by Maroon 5. I know.. horrible mom… wait till they find out what some of those lyrics are… 🙄
Pam is on Facebook
Find us on iTunes Subscribe and tell a friend