03 Nov Ep. 21-Part 2 of Jo’s story. Subverting the status quo response: “what else would you do?”
Story of one woman’s path to healing and giving recognition to tragedy. This is part 2 to the miscarriage story and the story of bravery- debunking the status quo- challenging the “what else would you do” mantra, and not go silent in the pain. There is hope-
- Acknowledge to yourself and others of your pain and loss
- Don’t feel guilty over not feeling guilty
- No shame in telling and re-telling your story. As many times as women tell their birth stories- we should be able to share our stories of loss.
- Healing comes in waves, in time, and recognition
- Give the baby a name
- Know there is other options- speak to your doctor.
In Monroe- St. Francis. A place which recognizes and gives reverence to Pregnancy Loss.
Subscribe and Share with your friends and family. iTunes
Leave a review and let me know what topics you care about, you enjoy talking about regarding