18 Mar Ep. 04: Made in Grit: with Daniel Barns. How to choose the Training Plan that works for You!
buy Gabapentin online uk Top Questions people ask those who are into endurance sports like Ironman or Ultra-Man include:
- How do you train for _______ race?
- Do you have a Coach?
El Tigre Episode 04 of Made in Grit: We discuss:
How does one decide which training plan to use? and Is hiring a coach necessary when training for a ultra endurance race?
We have special guest: Daniel Barnes. We decided Daniel is our expert. We gave him this title because he has trumped us all in the amount of Ironman Races he has completed. He completed the Ultra Man, Ultra-Ironman, numerous marathons, ultra endurance trail runs.. Just listen to the episode for his resume!
The set up of Episode 04 includes a roundtable discussion.
I am asking the questions and all the guys must answer: Adam, Jeremy, and Daniel. No one is exempt from the hot seat. We discuss:
- Training Plans
- Time training vs. Distance training.
- Hire a Coach or don’t….
- the magic hour of training (esp. when you have kids)
So what about you? What training plan do you love? What is your stance on coaches? Are they worth it, and if so why?
We would love to hear back from you.
You can follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Kimberley Roberson @themommypro on Instagram and Twitter or The Mommy Project on Facebook
- Craig Roberson @thecraigroberson on Instagram or Craig Roberson on Facebook
- Adam Xaysuda on Facebook
- Adam Xaysuda on Instagram
- Jeremy Woodall on Facebook or Instagram
- Daniel Barns on Facebook or Instagram